My Journey - How To Start an Online Marketing Business From Home

I have a love for business and nothing made me happier than when I decided to start an online marketing business from home. It is not really a difficult task and I have turned a passion of mine into a money generating machine that only requires my attention for 3 to 4 hours a day.

Interested in a FREE Online Marketing Guide? Check out Wealthy Affiliate Pro.

Online marketers, also known as affiliates, are business people how play the middle man linking consumers to vendors by various means. Some marketing techniques require a little investment, but not all of them. That is what makes online marketing so great. Anyone can do it as long as you are committed to putting in a little time everyday.

I started my journey 2 years ago. I worked full time for a telecommunication giant, and was getting tired of being passed over for promotion. On top of the everyday grind, I also was attending school driving up my student loans to $60,000. With a wife and 5 children at home, we were living paycheck to paycheck and my student loan payments were going to be starting up soon. So my main goal was to find something that I could do part-time just to pay the student loan debt that I had accumulated.

After doing research for easy online start-up business, I decided to start an online marketing business. I started off advertising a few digital products just to get my feet wet in the online marketing. It did take a little time before I started to understand what I was doing right and what I was doing wrong. With a little trial and error, I was able to develop my own system on the advertising techniques that worked for me.

One year after beginning, I was still working for my full-time employer. But the great thing was that I was also pulling just a little more than half of my current full time salary on top of my full-time job.

And now here I am, 2 years after starting and I am now making 125% of what I would have been making if I was still working for my old employer. My student loan is almost paid off and I have been able to spend so much more time with my wife and kids over the past 6 months. Life can not get any better than when I decided to start an online marketing business from home.