How Brian Tracy Helped Me Earn $3,000 In 3 Days On Autopilot In My Online Marketing Business

This article today is about how Brian Tracy helped me earn $3,000 in 3 days on autopilot in my online marketing business.

A few years ago I never thought I could be successful in an online marketing business. I tried a little bit of everything from real estate investing to Ebay to Mail Order. It wasn't until I was introduced to Brian Tracy and his book The Psychology of Selling did it really resonate with me how POWERFUL personal development would be to my online marketing business.

Brian Tracy is a master motivator, marketer, and businessman. He started in sales when he was young with NO sales background and eventually became one of the top in his field. I was in a similar reality when I started my business. My self-concept was at an all time low and I found it very hard talking with new people and building rapport. I don't know if you are feeling the same way but if you are you can change.

In Brian Tracy's book he explains how many salesman will do the 'phone dance.' This is funny but so true. They will come to work in the mornings and talk, drink coffee, read the paper, or some other distracting activity to keep from picking up the phone and calling prospects. The reasons for this are clear, we all have a fear of being rejected. We all want to feel accepted and not rejected.

I know in my online marketing business I was doing many of the same distracting activities everyday. I would go to my computer and check my email or surf the web instead of doing the acivities that would help grow my business. I found it very hard to stay motivated in my business. The answer for me was two-fold, I learned that listening to tapes, CD's, and reading books (PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT) on a daily basis and then maintaining my ENERGY were key to maintaining my motivation.

I devoured every book and audio series I could find with Brian Tracy. I also learned to focus on one task for 90 minutes at a time in my online marketing business. My routine would go something like this... I would focus intently on Article Marketing or Video Marketing or someother marketing activity for 90 minutes with no distraction, then I would stop and do somethng else to rejuvenate my energy. I may go outside and read a personal development book, meditate, play tennis with a friend or ride my bike for exercise.

It was incredible for me how doing this would not only keep me motivated but maintain my energy. A mentor of mine calls this the ENERGY OF SUCCESS.

Now, how does all of ths relate to how Brian Tracy helped me earn $3,000 in 3 days? A year ago a partner of mine was about to launch a product he developed and I was his affiliate. Brian Tracy taught me the psychology fo selling and what motivates humans to make a buying decision. I geared all of my marketing to this psychology. I created articles and videos appealing to these buying emotions. I sent out email after email to my list and talked to them from the heart about WHY they needed to buy my friends product.

If Brian Tracy did not teach me the psychology of selling and how to motivate people to take action I never would have made the income I did. It was incredible to see my online marketing business earn $3,000 in 3 days on autopilot. Since then I have done better simply by using Brian Tracy's techniques.

In closing, my advice to you is if you really want to see the same success in your business then you need to take PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT seriously and you need to watch your ENERGY. It is vitally important my friend. I wish you massive success!

Did you Know That There Is A Formula For Creating $550,000 A Month Online? 26 Year Old Kid Shocks The Industry. "Click For FREE Training Video"

Are you earning the online traffic you want? Opt-in for your FREE 7 DAY BOOTCAMP and learn the key strategies to surviving in a highly competitive online marketing industry. www.THEEMPOWEREDLIBRARIAN.com