Google Plus vs Blogs: As Your Content Platform [Video & Infographic]

G+ vs. Blogs!

Today I want to answer a question that many new entrepreneurs and online marketers are asking about where they should publish their content, on their own blogs or on Google Plus? I share a video below by BlogLikaAStart.com that answers this specific question, now I don't completely agree with her answer.

She makes some good points but she is treating Google+ like Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, which is a big mistake! Plus is beyond a regular social media site, is in fact a completely content platform on its own.

Before I give you my answer to the question 'Google Plus or Blogs?', I recommend you to watch her video and learn from her advice, she proves very good web marketing tips, is just a little incomplete, and then continue reading to get the full response from me:
Read more »